Once downloaded right click on the body of FFL and select save. The FFL will save to your computer which will allow you to attach it to an email to the seller you are purchasing your firearm from. Once your seller has our FFL they will ship your purchase via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS to; CCW PLUS INC, 6430 NW 77th Place Parkland Florida 33067-2403.
Upon your items arrival at CCW PLUS, we will notify you we have received your purchase and schedule a time convenient for you to complete your background check and transfer. The transfer requires you to fill out ATF Form; "4473" at our location only. If there are no background issues and your waiting/cooling off period (if any) has been meet, or you have a Conceal Weapon Permit we will deliver your purchase and answer any questions you may have that day.
NOTE: If you have a current conceal carry permit there is no waiting/cooling off period. You may have your item the day it arrives providing there are not issues related to your FDLE background check.
If you do not have a conceal carry license, Broward County Law Requires a five day waiting period for both; Handguns and Long Guns before delivery of your item may be completed. The clock for your five day waiting/cooling off period begins the day you purchase you firearm. However, weekend days and holidays are not considered/counted in the waiting/cooling off period.
EXAMPLES OF HOW THE WAITING/COOLING OFF PERIOD DAYS ARE CALCULATED
- Firearm purchased and payment made on a Monday wherein there are no holidays in the week:
- You may pick up your purchase on the fifth day from your payment being made which in this scenario would be Friday following your payment on the Monday of that week.
- Firearm purchased on a Tuesday wherein there are no holidays in the week:
- You may pick up your purchase Monday of the following week which would be the fifth day by Federal Law of your waiting period as the weekend days are not calculated in the waiting/cooling off period.
- Firearm purchased on a Tuesday wherein there is a holiday in the week (example Friday of that week):
- You may pick up your item the following Tuesday as the purchase week days of; Friday and Saturday are not counted in the cooling off period day calculation nor is the Sunday following the purchase week Saturday.
THE EXAMPLES ABOVE ARE PREDICATED ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF YOUR FDLE BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION
Please feel free to call if you have questions we are here to help. 954-840-9009